Acceptable Use Policy
This TFX Acceptable Use Policy describes uses that are prohibited in the products and services offered by TFX (the “Products and Services” or “Solutions”). The examples duly mentioned in this policy are not absolute. Accordingly, we may modify this policy at any time through a revised version. Furthermore, by using the Products and Services or even accessing our website, you agree to the latest version of this acceptable use policy. If you violate this Policy or authorize or assist others to do so, we may suspend or terminate your use of our Products and Services.
No Security Breach
You are aware that you may not use our Products and Services to violate the security or integrity of any network, communication system, application, mobile device, network device, or even computer (referred to as the “System”). Activities prohibited in our acceptable use policy include:
- Data Interception: It is prohibited to monitor data or data traffic on a System without permission;
- Origin Spoofing: It is strictly prohibited to spoof known packet headers such as TCP-IP, email headers, or any part of a message describing the origins or path. Furthermore, the legitimate use of pseudonyms and anonymous senders is not prohibited under our policy;
- Unauthorized Access: It is not allowed to use any System without permission (referred to as “Access Attempts”), including attempts to exploit, examine (scan) or even test the vulnerability of the System or break any security or authentication measures used by the System.
No General Network Abuse
You understand that you may not use or make any network connections with users, hosts, or networks unless you have permission to communicate with them directly or indirectly. Prohibited activities included in our acceptable use policy include:
- Denial of Service (DDoS): Overloading the target with communication requests in such a way that the target cannot respond to authentic data traffic (referred to as “requests”) or responds so slowly that it becomes inoperative/ineffective;
- International Interference: It is strictly prohibited to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of any System, including any deliberate attempt to overload a System with email bombardment, news, media attacks, or overloading techniques of any nature;
- Avoid System Restrictions: It is not allowed to use manual or automated means (by artificial intelligence or not) to avoid limitations of use in a System, such as access and storage restrictions;
- Monitoring or Tracing: You may not monitor or even track a System that harms or disrupts the System being monitored or even tracked;
- Avoiding System Restrictions: It is not allowed to operate certain network products and services such as open proxies, open relays, or open recursive domain name servers.
No Use or Content, Illegal, Harmful or Offensive
You may in no way use or even encourage, promote, facilitate, or instruct third parties to use the TFX Products and Services for any use (“use“) that is unlawful, harmful, fraudulent, contrary to applicable law or offensive, or transmit, store, display, distribute or otherwise facilitate content that is illegal, harmful, fraudulent, contrary to applicable law or offensive. Prohibited activities or content include exactly:
- Infringing Content: Classified as content that infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property or proprietary rights of third parties;
- Harmful Content: Classified as content or any other computer technology that may infringe any system, program, or data, including viruses, malware, worms, time bombs, or cancelbots;
- Offensive Content: Classified as content that is defamatory, obscene, abusive, invasive of privacy, or otherwise objectionable, including content that is child pornography, links to bestiality, or depicts non-consensual sexual intercourse in all spheres;
Illegal, Harmful, or Fraudulent Activities: Classified and interpreted as any activities that are illegal, that violate the rights of others, or that may be harmful to others, our operations, or reputation, including the dissemination, promotion, or facilitation of child pornography, offering or distribution of goods, services, schemes, or promotions, “easy money” scheme, pyramid scheme or phishing.
Governing terms in our Acceptable Use Policy
Currently, our acceptable use policy has the following perspectives:
- Violations of systems or security of any networks are prohibited practices and result in the civil and criminal liability of the violator. TFX will investigate any incidents involving such violations and will cooperate with the responsible civil and criminal authorities in cases of suspected violations;
- The so-called acceptable use of the TFX network infrastructure and services is always ethical, honest, and respects individual rights, including the rights to privacy, personality, and inviolability, following other internal policies of our company;
- It is strictly forbidden to send unsolicited messages, including, but not limited to, significant amounts of messages with commercial advertising (“Spam“) or informational advertisements that may harm the services provided by TFX or, even, messages that generate complaints from recipients of such unsolicited e-mails;
- The practice or attempt to circumvent and/or violate any protocols used for the transmission of information on the TFX communication network and data processing through our “TFX Cloud” solution is prohibited;
- Absolutely none of our TFX products and services, systems, and solutions may be used for illegal and/or unethical purposes that violate any local, state, national laws or international agreements;
- It is strictly forbidden to use the TFX network to obtain unauthorized access to certain (partial or total) data, systems, or networks, including, but not limited to, any attempt at an investigation, examinations, or even vulnerability tests;
- Sole paragraph – The improper use of the network constitutes a crime and the user may be held criminally responsible for the practice of his acts.
- Any complaints referring to (i) security incidents in all severity scales, such as illegal use of the network and/or systems by unauthorized persons, infringing any security mechanisms, or infringing individual rights, must be sent to the e-mail address of CSIRT (Computer Security Incident Response Team) sector: [email protected]; and (ii) regarding abuse in the sending of electronic messages (“e-mail”) and spam should be sent to the e-mail address: [email protected].
- TFX reserves the right to modify this AUP at any time without prior notice. The provisions contained in this AUP (“AUP”) do not limit the use of TFX’s network infrastructure, products, and services.
Follow-up of our Policy
At any time, TFX may report any activity that we suspect violates any law or regulation to the appropriate authorities, regulatory bodies, or any competent third party. Our reporting may include disclosure of customer information. We may also cooperate with regulatory agencies, regulatory bodies, or any other competent third party to help investigate and combat illegal conduct by providing network and information systems related to the alleged violation of this acceptable use policy.