It is of paramount importance to first conceptualize sustainability. In a broad sense, sustainability is a term used to create a set of definitions about actions and activities that aim to meet the current needs of us human beings, without compromising the future of the next generations. In other words, sustainability is directly related to economic development and also material development without harming the environment, using natural resources intelligently so that they remain in the future.
Even so, when there is adequate adoption of sustainability actions, it is possible to guarantee a completely prosperous future in the medium and long term, in good conditions for the development of different forms of life, economy, and interaction in general. In addition, sustainability guarantees the natural resources needed for future generations, enabling the maintenance of natural resources and ensuring a good quality of life for future generations.
As a result, our company is very happy to present a new approach to doing business in a sustainable way, since we are a startup and we aim to have smart, practical resources that respect all current regulations and promote the conscious use of resources. that is around us. For this reason, simultaneously, our social responsibility, the reduction in the use of natural resources, and their negative impacts on the environment, without neglecting the economic and financial profitability of the enterprise is very important. Our current sustainability policy was established to ensure that our culture and values are fully maintained.
Proposals in our Sustainability Policy
Currently, our sustainability policy has the following perspectives:
- Intensify, implement, and disseminate sustainable development actions as a continuous investment throughout TFX;
- Fully respect our client, other partner companies and competitors, the citizen, and the environment at all stages of marketing, business, and operations, through established guidelines along with ethics and socio-environmental responsibility, so that your actions do not result in impacts negative to society and the environment and that meet their long-term needs;
- Continually seek engagement and encourage relationships with stakeholders and be open to receiving criticism about the nature of its processes, products, services, and projects;
- Increasingly emphasize the importance of knowing our Code of Ethics and its application in the company’s main decisions and in the behavior of its employees and suppliers;
- Quickly identify and evaluate absolutely all social, economic, and environmental aspects and impacts in the company’s processes, projects, and activities, prioritizing the most significant ones;
- Search for state-of-the-art technologies at an international level that is economically viable, in addition to improving TFX operations and processes, in order to minimize impacts on the environment, such as, for example: reducing the use of paper, among others;
- Increasingly emphasize the real importance of Sustainability criteria in the selection and management of TFX partner companies;
- Conscientiously use water and energy with full control and management, and adopt appropriate measures to replace obsolete devices for better use of resources.